To support its continued growth, InfraCo Asia is actively seeking applicants for an Operations & Technology Coordinator role, based in Singapore. As part of the Executive Management Team, the Operations and Technology Coordinator will help to contribute to InfraCo Asia’s mission, which is to catalyse the private sector investments needed to bridge the infrastructure gap in Asia’s emerging markets.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic infrastructure investment and development organisation, with a solid track record of creating bankable and sustainable infrastructure projects that have a high development impact on people, planet and regional economies. The role is ideal for a highly-driven individual who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
The Operations & Technology Coordinator will play a critical role in the Operations & Technology team, to provide first-level IT support, procurement services and also support office management activities for the company. This role will be instrumental in ensuring the smooth functioning of the Company in its dayto-day operations and will contribute to the success of infrastructure development projects across South Asia and South East Asia.
Requirements and Attributes
– Proven experience as an IT Administrator, covering procurement, office and facilities management, or similar roles;
– Familiarity with procurement processes, basic IT support, and IT project management;
– Demonstrate resilience and effectiveness at handling changes, challenges and uncertainties which may arise in the workplace;
– Ability to take a flexible and open approach to work situations;
– Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks;
– Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills;
– Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
– Problem-solving skills with a proactive approach to challenges;
– Demonstrate good attention to detail and accuracy in all tasks;
– Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team;
– Strong sense of professionalism and discretion when handling confidential information;
– Highly proficient in both oral and written English. Proficiency in one or more of the regional languages in one of the countries where InfraCo Asia is mandated to work is a plus;
– Strong appreciation and passion for PIDG and InfraCo Asia’s mandate with a strong work ethic and desire to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment essential.